木曜日, 12月 07, 2006

A Korean Girl

I live very close to the Suizenji Park.The other day,on my way home from shopping,a young girl asked me how to get to the Suinji Park.
She had come from Korea and did not understand Japanese well.She said that because her ship was one hour behind the schedule,she reached Kumamoto one hour late,and she had to go back to Fukuoka on that day.I was not sure if it was still open as it was almost five thirty.
When we got there,unluckily two clerks were closing the gate.I told them why she was late ,and
asked them to let her in.Then,they kindly permitted her to enter.
The Korean girl really appreciated it and said thank you to us poritely.
I was so happy to help her.

1 件のコメント:

Rick さんのコメント...

I'm glad that the park staff were so kind. It is good that the girl was able to see the park.